January 6: Social gathering
2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] warning warning warning

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Yamara wrote:

> There are some people I just don't want to see naked.  Several of them
> seem to be on that web page.

Hehe, sorry.  That was was circulated on our ACM exec list, and I was
amused.  Mild humor. ;]  I hope not to have angered the resident feminist
on the list. :-]

(Nothing wrong with feminism.  I'd _almost_ support it, except for a few
extreme views here and there.)

I didn't think anyone'd be reading the list on Friday night.  In any case,
why are you all home?  [I have an excuse.]  You guys are.. are... A BUNCH
OF NERDS!

--
Pavan xxxxxx (xxxxxx@uiuc.edu)   http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~xxxxxx
Computer Engineering Student     University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign