2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

> I am subscribed to a Linux User Group mailing list, and I wanna seem some
> talk about Linux! Dont talk to me about sexism, racism, masochism (with NT

It's just nerd bonding... ;-)  It's the same everywhere... the common nerd
culture.  The side distractions are what make it somewhat social.
Because, let's face it, _people_ run OS's and _people_ deal with _people_
issues.

My kernel panic'd 3 times already on Christine's recipe, btw.  She's
dangerous.

--
Pavan xxxxxx (xxxxxx@uiuc.edu)   http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~xxxxxx
Computer Engineering Student     University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign