Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

Ive been pretty quiet on this issue . Its kinda wound itself out. Good
thing.
But i believe in one thing.
Either do or dont. Please do not require someone else to conform to your own
style or needs under threat of decision.

Truth. Im sure we would love to have ye.
It is a linux user group who helps out and supports each other.  And some
times that means listen to the prattle and funk.  But for the most part. Its
linux educational.

If you have issues and want to discuss the needs for linux then thats what
vox tech is.

This is VOX the email list for the users. ;-)

Hesperant Ieger
and this is my oppinion.