Re: [vox] banner - README.last!

Well that was fun!  Thank you all for your responses--this topic was almost
as good as the cooking diversion.  I see now I really need to get going on
getting my Linux server up and running so I can put up my feminist site to
educate you misinformed "modern" men who mistake anti-sexism to be against
sex!

I have enjoyed "lurking," and love the (real) web site...you just may see
me and my thin skin sometime soon.

Debi