[vox] Salvage Equipment Give-Away

Hey All:

I just wanted to let all know that I will be receiving a bunch of salvage
equipment for your enjoyment.  Sometime in the near future, my boss is clearing
out some of his storage, and doesn't want to see any of the stuff anymore.  So
it will be going to my garage, where I have agreed to invite all of you guys to
pick and pull stuff as you see fit.  There will be lots of stuff: running
systems (of all sorts), hard drives, controllers, net cards, main boards, disk
drives, cables, and lots more.

There will be two categories of salvage:

1.  Stuff that if nobody wants, we will keep. (running systems, mostly)

2.  Everything else. (bits and pieces, and stuff that needs fixing, but most of
it works)

'Everything else' will probably go to my garage, while the first type of stuff
will be given away here at DM Information systems.

I will send another email as to when this will all happen, I just wanted to
give an ample warning, as this will probably happen sometime later this week.
I will give driving directions, times, and applicable information.  If someone
is looking for something in specific, feel free to email me, and I will try to
make a wish list so that everyone gets a share of the goods (the main purpose
of this message).

:)

Jan