Re: [vox] LUGOD advertisement...

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, William Kendrick wrote:
> What do people think the ad should look like and say?

"I used to be a 200-pound muscleman, and every time I went to LinuxWorld,
all the 90-pound weaklings would kick sand in my face.  But now, thanks to
hard work and regular doses of LUGOD(tm) Life Supplements, I'm looking and
feeling smarter than ever!"

--nicole twn

***
"I'm crazy, but I get the job done."--Ben Folds Five