Re: [vox] LUGOD advertisement...

Christine Scobee wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Joel Baumert wrote:
>
> > Linux will make you popular, give you straight A's in school, and make you
> > a millionaire.
> >
> > (Based on a small selection of Linux users.  Your personal results may vary)...
> >

> Ooh, that's good!
>
> But maybe substitute sexy for popular :)
>
> -Christine

It *is* the best thing since sliced bread!

Actually, if you look at your average NT admin, versus your average Unix
admin, I would tend to think that the Unix admins are sexier -- they're
more relaxed, smile more (albeit not in a friendly manner), have no
fear, and don't cringe every time they catch a flash of something blue
in the sunlight.

The fact that Unix admins make more than their NT counterparts might not
hurt...*grin*

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Jr. Unix System Administrator

"Fear is the mind-killer." (Frank Herbert)