[vox] graduation cap decoration

I've told some of you about my graduation cap decoration -- blinking
blue and yellow (school color) lights on the top of the cap.  I thought it
was just too geeky but people actually liked it a lot.

Anyway, I decided to make a webpage about it, complete with pictures, a
video, and the schematics.  I had fun making a video and drawing ASCII art
by hand :)  Gosh, I got a lot of time now that I've graduated! :P  Anyway,
the webpage is:

   http://www.cbreak.org/ucdcap/

Bye!

-Mark