[vox] Blender talk?

Hey LUGODers and RoseLUGers...

I've been asked to give a talk on Blender for Monday's RoseLUG meeting.
Blender is a 3D modeling program freely available on Linux, Windows,
FreeBSD, etc.  See http://www.blender.nl/ for more details.

This talk would best be done with a projector or a big monitor.  At the
moment, Dave at Nerdbooks can provide a 17" monitor but it'd be nice to
have something bigger.  Does anyone have a projector and/or a screen we
can use for this talk?  A big monitor will also work, and a big television
might be doable if we can get a converter somewhere.

Also, is anyone willing to lend a laptop for this talk?  Mine will work
but it's slow (it's a K6 233MHz... just wait until I get a job! :)

Thanks!

-Mark

PS: Can someone forward this e-mail to SacLUG?  I'm not on their
mailinglist.  Thanks!

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/