Re: [vox] UPS

On 20 Jun 2001 speck@blkmtn.org wrote:

> Well, how long do you want the system to stay up?  Are you willing to
> shell out the extra bucks for one that has a serial connection cable
> for monitoring and alerts?

Umm, the APC units come with the cable as standard. At least the ones we
got to test did. If not, I can probably get onto the galway office and
have them send me one of the half million cables that are lying around the
software development dept.

johnmc.
--
 . http:// | johnmc.org      - +1-707-447-0292 (home) .