Re: [vox] UPS

Best Power Fortess and APC Smart-ups are both have
linux support.

I've had better luck with the Best Power products.

but APC seems to work fine as well.

--
-

  Zachariah D. Johnson		Phone : 1-530-752-8801
  Systems Administrator		E-Mail: zjohnson@math.ucdavis.edu
  Mathematics			Office: 585 Kerr Hall
  UCDavis			WWW   : n/a