2013 Jan 28 14:37

Re: [vox-tech] Seeking Suggestions for Form Designer

Re: [vox-tech] Seeking Suggestions for Form Designer

If you will pardon the self-promotion, I wrote something that
is exactly the tool you described. It creates the database, then makes
forms to insert, update, and delete rows. It makes reports from
the database and has exports (and imports). Also, it's
security is multi-user and multi-role.

>There tend to be a few special requirements per
> application which keep them from being identical aside from field names
> and table relationships.

I made the same observation programming Oracle's SQLForms. All the
tables
had the same underlying code, except the table names and field names
were different.

Consider Appaserver: http://appaserver.com .