2013 Jan 28 14:03

[vox-tech] Seeking Suggestions for Form Designer

[vox-tech] Seeking Suggestions for Form Designer

   Hello,

   As a mostly self-taught programmer, I've noticed myself creating
web applications over the years which seem similar enough that a tool may
exist to create them with less redundant effort. Things like timesheets,
equipment inventories, shopping directories and publication summaries all
have in common the routine of create the database, make a form to add,
edit and delete from the database, make reports of the database and a way
to export data. There tend to be a few special requirements per
application which keep them from being identical aside from field names
and table relationships.
   I looked into moodle a while ago, which was originally meant to allow
the design of custom web forums. Can anyone point me toward anything more
promising then moodle for inventory type applications?

   Thanks,

     Chris