2013 Jan 06 15:59

Re: [vox-tech] Build access point where user has to accept usepolicy before gaining access?

Re: [vox-tech] Build access point where user has to accept usepolicy before gaining access?

Brian,

On 01/06/2013 02:32 PM, Brian Lavender wrote:
> I would like to build an access point with a page where the user has to
> accept the acceptable use policy before they have access. Any good
> HOWTOs or packages on this?

	I would suggest in this case use software which already have
	solved this problem for you. Such as Drupal. If you write your
	own, it is very easy to make a simple mistake miss something.
	For example, just looking at the source code could allow them
	to bypass the gateway.

	Also if you are careless you can open yourself up to having
	your passwords file (if you use a password file) be expose.

							Tony