Re: [vox-tech] JBoss AS 7 on Debian

These guys created an install script. By default, it will download
JBoss AS 7 and the Sun JRE and install both. It will create init
scripts too. Personally, I would like to use OpenJDK, but it will
give you a running start. It will drop Jboss into /usr/local .

http://blog.rimuhosting.com/2012/03/27/jboss-as-7-1-install-script/

The script itsself.
http://proj.ri.mu/installjboss.sh

brian

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:04:08AM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> Anyone running JBoss AS 7 on Debian? Any tips?
>
> brian
> --
> Brian Lavender
> http://www.brie.com/brian/
>
> "There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to
> make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other
> way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."
>
> Professor C. A. R. Hoare
> The 1980 Turing award lecture

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/