2012 Aug 14 16:22

Re: [vox-tech] Thunderbird Lightning and WebDav

Re: [vox-tech] Thunderbird Lightning and WebDav

There was a long discussion on Caldav a year ago.

Bedework looks very cool. You need a Java EE stack to run it. I plan
on checking it out.
http://www.jasig.org/bedework

Of course, bedework has a quick start guide that will get you going.
It looks to have apacheds and hsqldb integrated. I am sure you can break
all these pieces out including using OpenLDAP and mysql.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 01:06:51PM -0700, Tony Cratz wrote:
> Hello,
>

> 	I'm still use Thunderbird and have added Lightning for
> 	calendaring.
>
> 	Now I want to be able to share my private calendar with myself
> 	on other computers, so I'm trying to get WebDav working in
> 	Apache on my webserver.
>
> 	It seems I have Apache set-up correctly, but when I try to
> 	use 'cadaver' to confirm it works I end up getting the standard
> 	405 error which seems to be very common with WebDav set-up.
>
> 	Has anyone gotten WebDav up and working on your site? If so how?
>

> 								Tony

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

Professor C. A. R. Hoare