2012 May 29 13:46

Re: [vox-tech] Ubuntu preseed issue

I don't know anything about this, but...

a) you really want to download a shell script and run it automatically as root? From such simple beginnings arise security disasters. Just build the script into your install, and update the install if it needs to change.

b) If you must go there, I wonder whether the execute but has been set on the newly-downloaded file?
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing