2012 May 22 15:49

Re: [vox-tech] import address book into Yahoo! mail

Re: [vox-tech] import address book into Yahoo! mail

Norm,

The Yahoo! contacts API is probably your best bet.
http://developer.yahoo.com/social/contacts/

There doesn't seem to be a precooked spreadsheet to contacts solution
that I could find.

brian

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 08:56:13PM -0700, Norm Matloff wrote:

> Maybe a bit off topic, but an answer would be much appreciated.
>
> My wife has an organization with about 100 members, whose e-mail
> addresses she has stored in a spreadsheet file.  (Note:  They are not
> Yahoo! Contacts.) She wants to form them into a single alias in her
> Yahoo! account.  Yahoo!'s mail utility doesn't seem to state how to do
> this, other than laboriously typing by hand.  If anyone has a simple,
> quick method, it would be much appreciated.
>
> Norm Matloff

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

Professor C. A. R. Hoare