2012 May 12 22:47

[vox-tech] C++ problem

I'm working on a small C++ program. In one of the constructors I
create a local pointer variable
with double * var = new double [size]  I later return the memory with
delete [] var
Immediately after the delete I find that some of the class's private
variables have been over written. The variables are ok just before the
call to delete.

Does anyone have any ideas about this??

I'm running debian squeeze and the compiler is gcc 4.4.5
Also I did an apt-get upgrade this morning to pick up any fixes.

Richard Harke