2011 Nov 29 16:39

[vox-tech] windows-linux connection

Hi,

I have a windoze computer and linux box sitting next to each other on
my desk. One is a government computer, locked-down and on a secured
network, the other on a DSL connection to the internet. I can get the
windows computer to talk to the linux box over the internet, but it is
far too slow for most things. The windows computer does have a
wireless card, that can connect to any access point.

I can live with semi-slow SSH access, however, I have large files to
move around. Are there any ways to connect these machines via USB for
file-transfers? Any other ideas?

Thanks!
Dylan