2011 Oct 21 09:40

Re: [vox-tech] Wi-Fi

On 11-10-21 04:08 AM, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> I think that putting wlan0 in your interfaces file interferes with
> proper function of automated tools like wicd.
Perhaps, but that doesn't explain why it works with one network and not
with another.

Wicd does have a disconnect button.  When it finds an AP, it displays
the information and provides both Connect and Properties buttons (and a
checkbox for connecting automatically).  When you are connected, the
Connect button changes to Disconnect.  Sorry for stating the obvious,
but you did click on the Properties button and set the connection up
properly, did you not?

Cheers

Cam