2011 Oct 19 14:30

Re: [vox-tech] Is there better spam detection?

On 10/19/2011 12:07 PM, Brian Lavender wrote:
> It seems taht spammers have gotten keen to the Bag O Words Bayes analysis and
> now pump out some unrelated paragraph before they put in their spam.
>
> Is someone working on a meaningful spam analysis detection that I can use?
>
> brian

I don't have a solution, but that's not new news. I've seen emails with
quotes from random famous books in them for years. Thunderbirds learning
Junk filter seems to do fine with most of that, as does gmail.

Is this for a desktop app, or for mail server you run?

Thanks,
Alex