2011 Oct 16 17:33

Re: [vox-tech] [Solution] Gnome Classic on Ubuntu 11.10

Re: [vox-tech] [Solution] Gnome Classic on Ubuntu 11.10

Wow, lots of comments from unhappy Ubuntu users there.

Alex Mandel <tech_dev@wildintellect.com> wrote:
Since this one is likely to bite a few people very quickly.
http://www.webupd8.org/2011/08/installing-using-classic-gnome-desktop.html

While I applaud Ubuntu for making a simple interface for the non-techy
crowd(lots of potential in emerging markets and home use), making it
more difficult for the people who actually have to get work done is
mildly annoying.

Enjoy,
Alex