2011 Aug 05 10:36

Re: [vox-tech] Boot 3 TB GPT grub2

Knowing nothing, I recommend a time machine and a TLA generator.

Google found http://blog.scurker.com/2010/09/installing-ubuntu-10-04-a-raid-1-and-gpt that looked informative to me.
DCN:<jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

Alex Mandel <tech_dev@wildintellect.com> wrote:
Anyone know what tricks are required to get a GPT based 3TB drive to
boot with grub2 on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS?

Thanks,
Alex