2011 Jul 12 11:40

Re: [vox-tech] Alternative to PHP Scripting

Re: [vox-tech] Alternative to PHP Scripting

   Well, this particular application was for uploading data to a database,
and it solved the problem of simultaneous submissions slowing the database
server, especially if frustrated users then try to repeatedly resubmit.