2011 Jun 30 11:39

Re: [vox-tech] Programming languages and the Haskell meeting

Re: [vox-tech] Programming languages and the Haskell meeting

As a functional programming alternative to lex/yacc, flex/bison and ANTLR for parsing, I've enjoyed using parser combinator libraries like Parsec in Haskell (included in GHC) and Scala's built-in scala.util.parsing.combinator library.

Harold