2011 Jun 24 09:54

Re: [vox-tech] Problems with missing 'missing' file

Re: [vox-tech] Problems with missing 'missing' file

Quoting Shwaine (shwaine@shwaine.com):

> So wait, this whole argument is because I clarified that all the advice
> given by you, and added upon by myself, rests on the assumption that the
> OP meant a carriage return instead of literally a "\r" string?

No.  That is doubly mistaken, both in parsing what I originally said and
parsing what I recently said.  You'll have to re-read upthread, though,
because in fact I was not and am not seeking an argument.

> This is why so few women are computer geeks. [...]

You know, as a feminist for about five decades and counting, I find your
groundless resort to crying 'personal attack' more than a bit
problematic on multiple grounds.  However, please see above about having
no interest in argument.