2011 Jun 21 06:52

[vox-tech] (no subject)

Hi Ho kiddies. Remember me ... Mr Infinite Login Loop Problem.  Just a final check in.

1. One of the bretheren came to my abode in Sac from Davis; not only on time but an hour early; not faulting him, just stating facts

2. He worked on my beast for approx. 1.5 hrs and fixed it to my satisfaction. I'm typing this message on my old slow machine ... hopefully it will go back into mothballls as soon as I familiarize myself with the fixed one.

3. He had to wipe my old crap and install a new OS from a stick ... seemed to go quickly because I have a fast beast.

4. He also set me up with Skype; anybody want to Skype with me in the near future? I need to get a microphone from the local Radio Shack before I'm ready to go but I look forward to playing Capt. Kirk in the near future.

5. He then left with a wad of $20s from my all-cash tutoring business and that was that.

6. That's customer satisfaction ... I should know; I'm the customer and I'm satisfied.

Once again, thank you for the help and the good wishes. Who Wants To SKYPE?!!