2011 Jun 18 18:09

Re: [vox-tech] Can't reach a specific subnet

Re: [vox-tech] Can't reach a specific subnet

My best guess is the my router SPI firewall decided it didn't like
something about that subnet.

I ended up converting one of my routers to open source firmware and it's
all working again. For those that want the details I wrote it up on my blog.

http://blog.wildintellect.com/blog/tomato

Thanks,
Alex