2011 Jun 03 12:11

Re: [vox-tech] I'm the guy with the infinite login problem

On 06/03/2011 11:19 AM, Dr. Denny Scronek wrote:
> "Can I ssh to it?" Doesn't compute. Try again please.

	What is not addressed in the above is if the OS has an sshd
	installed. The default for Ubuntu is to NOT install sshd. So no
	you would not be able to remotely login in via SSH.

	Other versions may install sshd, but it may be blocked at the
	router level.

							Tony