2011 Jun 03 11:21

Re: [vox-tech] I'm the guy with the infinite login problem

Re: [vox-tech] I'm the guy with the infinite login problem

Hi, I didn't see the posts you made but... if you run XFCE try this
-----> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linuxquestions-org-member-success-stories-23/xubuntu-xfce4-infinite-login-problem-simple-workaround-789843/