January 6: Social gathering
2011 May 06 18:44

Re: [vox-tech] saving Flash streaming video

Re: [vox-tech] saving Flash streaming video

Specifically with flash their is usually a cache folder somewhere (
might be inside your firefox profile folder -
.mozilla/firefox/userprofile/cache). I had to hunt it down a few times
to manually clear when hulu misbehaves...

Enjoy,
Alex