2011 May 06 18:17

Re: [vox-tech] saving Flash streaming video

Re: [vox-tech] saving Flash streaming video

Look in /tmp after viewing it?
DCN:<jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

Norm Matloff <matloff@cs.ucdavis.edu> wrote:
My daughter participated in a robotics competition in school, and the event video is on the Web.  I'd like to save part of it to disk.  As far as I know, there are no copyright issues. and anyway it would just be a few minutes for personal use.

I've tried the tricks on the Web, and the Firefox add-ons, to no avail.
Any suggestions?

Norm
vox-tech mailing list vox-tech@lists.lugod.org http://lists.lugod.org/mailman/listinfo/vox-tech