2011 Apr 25 10:49

Re: [vox-tech] TV tuner capture card?

BL> Is it this one? It looks like it goes for $129
BL> http://www.silicondust.com/products/models/hdhr3-us/

BL> How about this card? It is $99 and internal. Any benefit that it
BL> might have over the other?
BL> http://www.pchdtv.com/

Generally having a device in the machine makes the machine get hotter.
Which is bad.

I've *loved* having mine external to the machine for many reasons, heat
being the primary one.  It sits in a different room and serves up it's
data wonderfully.
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/