2011 Apr 22 03:04

Re: [vox-tech] HTPC/Media PC image not centered/symmetrical on TV

Re: [vox-tech] HTPC/Media PC image not centered/symmetrical on TV

At the moment, the HTPC is running 1136 x 676p @ 60 Hz.

According to the ATI software, the max resolution is 1920 x 1080 @ 60
Hz.  However, it won't let me select over 30 Hz for anything greater
than 720p.
720p @ 60 Hz and 1080i @ 30 Hz are the two modes available in the ATI
software (plus custom modes).

 From what I can tell, the TV is detecting 720p, unknown refresh.

The TV is a Phillips 37" LCD.  (37PF7320A/37)