2011 Apr 21 18:44

[vox-tech] HTPC/Media PC image not centered/symmetrical on TV

[vox-tech] HTPC/Media PC image not centered/symmetrical on TV

Hello everyone!

As you may have already read on another post I recently built an HTPC.
I'm having trouble with the image displaying properly on the TV and
wanted to see if anyone may have some insight.

Here is the build:

ASUS E35M1-I Deluxe Motherboard
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/AMD_CPU_on_Board/E35M1I_DELUXE/
Crucial 2GB DDR3 SDRAM X2
Kingston SSDNow 30GB SSD (For OS)
Western Digital 320GB Scorpio Black notebook drive (For media)
Silverstone SOD01 slim slot loading SATA DVD RW drive
Silverstone ML02B case
HDHomerun dual tuner
Win7 HP 64 bit

It may be my TV, but the image provided by the HDMI isn't centered.
I've read the forums and I've used the ATI utility to change the
under/over scan, but the image is not symmetrical.  I've adjusted the
image for the top left and bottom, but the right side has a 2" black bar
(or green depending on the pixel resolution selection).

Has anyone encountered a similar issue or know of a fix?

Thanks!
Aaron