2011 Mar 21 17:11

[vox-tech] Unbuntu and VMSterm script

Guys, I've been slowly weaning my way away from my OpenVMS addiction
by using various tools on Ubuntu. Specifically there's a nifty little
key-redefinition script that defines keypad keys and such for the
terminal so it emulates (mostly) a VT100. (Try a google search for
vmsterm.)

Anyway, after a recent update to unbuntu, it's now broken. I'm not
very happy. Any tips on what might have changed that broke the script?
Yeah, I know that none of your are familiar with it of course. But
how do I go about finding out what changed? I'd really like to think
that it's some setting or something that I can flip to get the old
behavior back...

Thanks,

-- Dave Spencer, PageWeavers