2011 Mar 16 18:56

Re: [vox-tech] crontab and scp puzzle

Are you passing your public or private key filename via -i?

These lines imply that scp tried to use the file as a private key but
failed because it couldn't figure out what kind of file (rsa/dsa) it
was. That happens if you use the id_dsa.pub instead of the id_dsa
file.

debug1: PEM_read_PrivateKey failed
debug1: read PEM private key done: type <unknown>

Harold