2011 Mar 14 21:58

Re: [vox-tech] version of Ubuntu?

/etc/lsb-release
DCN:<jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> wrote:
I have the netbook version of Ubuntu on my Mini 9, but I can't seem to find the version of Ubuntu I have installed. On regular ubuntu,
I can go to the launch menu and just click on "About Ubuntu", but on this netbook install the menu is all different. Where else can
I find the installed version?
 brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."

Professor C. A. R. Hoare
The 1980 Turing award lecture
vox-tech mailing list vox-tech@lists.lugod.org http://lists.lugod.org/mailman/listinfo/vox-tech