January 6: Social gathering
2011 Mar 08 14:57

Re: [vox-tech] Netflix

    how do you know online petitions are not worth...?
    if i were in charge of a company or department, i'd
make sure y group was attentive to incoming electronic
info. i'd at least try to ensure that the filters were
sufficiently granular and produced useful statistics.
    it's a question: do you have info or are you jaded
or some such?