2011 Mar 01 10:18

Re: [vox-tech] rsync for Windows?

When I was mainly using Windows, I used a program called "SyncBack" to
manage all of my backup operations. It is available for download from:

http://www.2brightsparks.com/freeware/freeware-hub.html

I never tried to do anything too fancy, primarily I used it to have an
external HDD mirror my laptop's HDD. But it seemed like a fairly
powerful piece of freeware that was intuitive and ran fast. If you
need a backup utility for Windows, I would definitely check it out.

thomas