2011 Feb 21 20:52

Re: [vox-tech] Apache: 2, Me: 0.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011, Chanoch (Ken) Bloom wrote:

> On Sun, 2011-02-20 at 14:34 -0800, Shwaine wrote:
>> Sorry for the late reply, I've been swamped with program reviews,
>> candidate interviews, paper writing and teaching all week.... (the things
>> we do for academia, heh)
>
> A *very* late reply. Where were you in August, to translate the
> implications for me when I made the same observations back then?

Same topic, but not the same thread. This thread was started by Peter on
February 15, 2011, with the last reply prior to mine on that same day.
Ergo, my reply was only 5 days late to his current thread. So if you want
to get snippy at someone for bringing back up an old topic, get snippy at
Peter for posting it again (and apparently not seeing your explanation the
last time around), not at me for replying to his current post.