January 6: Social gathering
2011 Feb 15 08:28

Re: [vox-tech] Apache: 2, Me: 0.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> wrote:

> Check the Listen directives.  By default it will listen on all
> IP addresses, but if one specifies an IP or localhost then only
> those specified will be listened to.
>
> If that's OK, then see if it works without the NameVirtualHost
> and VirtualHost stuff.
>
> Rod

Hi Rod!

For the listen directive:

     root@satan:/etc/apache2# grep -R -i listen .

and in ports.conf:

     Listen 192.168.0.2:80

     <IfModule mod_ssl.c>
           # SSL name based virtual hosts are not yet supported, therefore no
           Listen 443
     </IfModule>

     ServerName dirac.org

does that look OK to you?   I'll remove the name virtual hosting stuff
and see if that changes anything.

Thank you!!
Pete