[vox-tech] Vipre and ESET Antivirus

My Kaspersky antivirus is expiring in about a month.  I'm thinking of getting
either Vipre or ESET.  It's for my two work computers running XP.

Vipre is apparently new, but is getting good reviews on the web.  It
supposedly uses less resources than the others.

Has anyone here had any experience with either Vipre or ESET?  Does anyone
have any other comments about antivirus programs?

Thank you.

Bob