2010 Nov 30 13:18

[vox-tech] subroutine arguments with PERL

[vox-tech] subroutine arguments with PERL

How do you tell perl to warn or not compile if you are not using
the correct number of arguments in a subroutine?

sub foo() {
  my ($stat_ref, $record_number, $prev_line, $line, $line_number) = @_;
  # do stuff
}

# say in my call, I put the wrong number of arguments.

&foo($stat_ref, $record_number, $prev_line, $line, $line_number);

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/