2010 Nov 25 01:53

[vox-tech] 32 bit versus 64 bit linux

How do I know what linux I have?  Whether it is 32 or 64.  I have ubuntu 9.10 but upgraded it to 10.4.

I typed the following and got the following results:

snyderjm@snyderjm-laptop:~$ uname -a
Linux snyderjm-laptop 2.6.32-25-generic #45-Ubuntu SMP Sat Oct 16 19:48:22 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux
snyderjm@snyderjm-laptop:~$

-Jason