January 6: Social gathering
2010 Nov 19 08:26

[vox-tech] Program Compilation WRF_prep_chem_sources

[vox-tech] Program Compilation WRF_prep_chem_sources

I found this program this bit of code that I need to use when running a part of the WRF model:

 #-----------------  LINUX INTEL FORTRAN-95 Compiler/GCC  ---------
CMACH=PC_LINUX1
F_COMP=gfortran
C_COMP=gcc
LOADER=gfortran
C_LOADER=gcc
LIBS=
MOD_EXT=mod
#Compiler options
F_OPTS=-FR -O2 -convert big_endian $(NCDF_LIBS) -g
C_OPTS=-O2
LOADER_OPTS=
C_LOADER_OPTS=-v
#-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have both the gfortran and gcc compilers on my computer but when I run this code I get the following error message:

cp -f ..//lib/modules/an_header.f90 an_header.f90
gfortran -c -FR -O2 -convert big_endian  -g -I..//include  an_header.f90
gfortran: big_endian: No such file or directory
gfortran: unrecognized option '-convert'
make: *** [an_header.o] Error 1

I evidently need the command F_OPTS=-FR -O2 -convert big_endian $(NCDF_LIBS) -g to make the rest of the programs for this model including the prep_chem_sources to run properly so I am not sure how to resolve this program.  Is it something having to do with the netcdf libraries that i have to add?  (ncdf_libs is netcdf?).

Anyway, let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Jason