2010 Nov 06 22:09

Re: [vox-tech] git tag?

Yes, any changes to files that git is currently tracking will be
"committed" if you enter the command:
git commit -a

If you then follow the commit with the: git tag .... I believe that
all files associated with the last commit will be tagged with the same
(in this case) v2.5 tag. I think you should be able to see this if you
do a:
git log --oneline --decorate

If there are more seasoned git users out there who confirm this for
me, that would be great.

thomas