2010 Sep 15 10:18

Re: [vox-tech] home server

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 09:06:57PM -0700, netuser wrote:
<snip>
> If you need any more info, let me know.

Well, at this point, you should let the IF coordinators know what you're
interested in doing.  Either fill out the RSVP form
( http://www.lugod.org/if/rsvp/ ) and/or send a note to  if@lugod.org
with your situation.  (Just in case they're not paying attention here
on vox-tech list.)

Good luck!