January 6: Social gathering
2010 Sep 09 12:21

[vox-tech] home server

Correct, bad media. Evidently I have OS on disk but that’s all. Downloaded 10.04 again, disk seems good. Everything went fine until I tried to install software, should have not tried to install all of it at once. Gave me error other thing need to be set up before installing this software. Crashed system, reinstalled Vista. Now I have lots of notes on how to install, thanks. Still have dual boot problem. Anyone know how? I thought I needed to set up dhcp for Ubuntu to work, will set up static IP instead. I noticed 10.04 downloaded USB support, that may solve problem with keyboard and mouse not working. I don’t like to send my name in emails, but my name is Bruce. Thanks again for all your help.